Shawnee Mission West's online student newspaper

Photo Of The Week

photo by Malcom Luna

Latest Tweets

The New IPhone- Is it really worth it?

Is it really worth getting the new IPhone 5c? According to macworld.com, the IPhone 5c is impressing even the android users.

When Apple introduced the new iOS 7, all if the IPhone users started to run to there phones and start updating them. Then, the IPhone 5c and 5s were introduced to the public. The new IPhone 5c is going to have a finger print that can unlock your phone. People that have bought the new IPhones that came out in stores last friday, have been really impressed in all of the new features in the IPhone.

There are also some down sides to the IPhone 5c. According to the Huffington Post, the IPhone 5c in more fragile than the iPhone 5. The IPhone 5c failed the test that SquareTrade, a provider of protection plans for gadgets, have done to several of the new phones in the market. SquareTrade tested the phone in 2 different areas. A five foot drop onto the ground and submerging into water. The IPhone 5 pasted the drop test but not the submerging of the water. The IPhone failed the test in both categories.

If you are looking for a new phone, choose wisely. There are a lot of good phones out there. Even though that it is the “hot” phone in the market doesn’t mean it is the most durable.