Shawnee Mission West's online student newspaper

Photo Of The Week

photo by Malcom Luna

Latest Tweets

The Road Ahead

Michael Garrett:

University of Kansas, Michael is planning to participate in the journalism program in Lawrence.  Garrett is working towards becoming a sports announcer through the broadcasting program.  Garrett will also tryout for the mascot position next fall.

Nick Dorau:

Kansas State University, Nick is striving to become a dentist after finishing four years in Manhattan.  Nick will pledge to a fraternity and get involved in the honors program.  Nick would also like to get involved with athletic training.

Danny Dowling:

University of Kansas, Danny would like to enroll in the pre-med program in hopes of becoming an orthopedic surgeon.  Danny will try to walk on to the football team next fall.

Trevor Ricketts:

Kansas State University, Trevor will enroll in the school of architecture in Manhattan.  Trevor would also like to have a minor in Spanish.  Ricketts would like to be very involved in intramurals.

Jason Crow:

Pittsburg State University, Jason would like to study construction management in hopes of getting a career in the same field.  Jason will also run track at Pitt State.

Shoncy McKinney:

Prairie View A&M in Texas, Shoncy would like to major in nursing and minor in criminal justice. She also will participate in Track.

Courtney Lichenberger:

University of Kansas, Courtney is planning on majoring in broadcast journalism and would like to get a future job in news and media or strategic communication. She will also be joining a sorority.

Kayla Grodzicki:

Pittsburgh State University, Kayla will be majoring in nursing to become an OBGYN. She will also be joining a sorority.

Michon Hargrove-Wiley:

Prairie View A&M in Texas, Michon will major in parks and leisure recreation and be participating in Track.