Pasting Epidemic

Pasting Epidemic

“Pasting” is a new way some people nowadays are trying to get a cheap high. It is done by applying any brand of toothpaste directly to your nipples. Some say that it’s a hoax to ignite media panic, some say it’s a real thing and parents should be concerned. People say that the nipple is a great point of access into the blood stream, then the fluoride soaks in and swells the bloodstream, causing a lack of oxygen to the brain, thus causing mild to severe hallucinations. Some anonymous people have even said that “it is the best high that [they] have ever received from any type of drug.” Someone from an opinion based forum said that “The rumor started in a 4chan thread posted over [a] weekend. It urged users to go to a ‘respectable news website’ and submit reports of this supposed ‘new drug craze.’ A fairly convincing story was fabricated, stating that the titanium dioxide particles in toothpaste has been proven to affect spatial recognition in lab mice.” From the same website, someone responded with, “Actually according to research performed here at the University of South Carolina, this is a serious matter sir. I advise all readers to be wary of the complications induced by their children smearing dental paste directly on their nipples. The amount of abrasives and fluoride concentrated in the gel stimulates nerve endings of the papilla, triggering the release of several hormones and chemicals in the cerebellum and inducing mild to severe hallucinations.” In conclusion, there is no real proof of the controversy of the validity of the “pasting epidemic”. I would not recommend trying this in any way, it is 100% foolish and no good can come of it.